Coaching YOU to reach your peak performance!
Lacey MacLeod is a certified performance coach, specializing in helping leaders through transformative growth. Her energy, experience, and passion shine through in every interaction. She will work with you, side-by-side, to create a vision and strategy for your growth and development that is unique to your talents, goals, and desired lifestyle.
Lacey founded Talent Uplifted in 2020 – that’s right, during the early months of a global pandemic! She felt strongly that a significant group of leaders were not getting the development they both deserved and needed to be successful. So she took everything she learned during her nearly 15 years of strategic Human Resources experience and put it to work in a dynamic format designed just for you.
Lacey loves to learn and continues to discover knew knowledge, frameworks, processes, and behaviors that will serve her clients. She is adventurous at heart, likes to be fit and active, enjoys science fiction and fantasy way more than she likes to admit, and travels as often as life permits. She would like to thank her husband and son for their support and encourages you to remember that behind every small business is a Family.
- MBA from Illinois State University
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration from Bradley University
- Certificate of Nonprofit Management from Duke University
- Certified Senior Professional in Human Resources
- International Coaching Federation Member
- iPEC Coaching Program Student
- Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner
- Graduate of Multicultural Leadership Program
- Certified facilitator for Fierce, Inc
I am forever grateful to my family for supporting me in this entrepreneurial journey. A special thanks to my husband Will, my son Keegan, and my Mom and Dad. Thank you for letting me be me. Love you all!